Packaging Assistant Vacancy
We are on the search for a new packaging assistant (full time) to join our current team and help us get as much beer out the door as possible as our growth continues in 2022.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
1. Setting up and operating the canning line
2. Preparation of packaging materials
3. Packing cans from canning line into cases and on to pallets
4. Filling kegs and packaging on to pallets
5. Cleaning canning/kegging equipment before and after use
6. Keep brewery and packaging area clean and tidy
7. Machine operation and light maintenance
Forklift trained is desirable but not essential.
Proficiency in the use of pallet trucks and warehouse duties desirable.
Please note no prior experience is essential however please be aware that this is a physically demanding role.
To apply please download and follow the instructions on the application form from the link below