Fierce Summer Sessions
This August we’re running Fierce Summer sessions every weekend to give everyone the opportunity to get a first look at our new home before our brewery tap officially opens in September. We’ll have a huge marquee outside which will be pouring a wide range of Fierce Beer alongside some amazing local food vendors, live music, and games for the perfect summer experience!
August Opening Times
- Sat 6th & Sun 7th: Noon to 8 pm.
- Fri 12th: 5.00pm to 10.00pm / Sat 13th & Sun 14th: Noon to 8.00pm
- Fri 19th: 5.00pm to 10.00pm / Sat 20th & Sun 21st: Noon to 8.00pm
- Fri 26th: 5.00pm to 10.00pm / Sat 27th & Sun 28th: Noon to 8.00pm
- The X27 bus will bring you straight from Aberdeen city centre to the brewery (Not on Sundays).
- The 727 airport bus is frequent and only a short walk (15 mins approx.) from the Airport to the Brewery.
- If you are driving you can safely park with our neighbours, MacArtney.
- You can also take the train to Dyce and grab a quick taxi from ComCab.
- Under 18s are welcome but only until 6 pm.
- Pets are absolutely allowed and encouraged!
ALL DETAILED TRAVEL TIMES CAN BE FOUND BELOW: